Why would you use an Umbrella company?
If you simply want to remove all of the stress and hassle that comes with being self-employed, then an umbrella company could be for you.
You may have just started out and be daunted by the legislative minefield that is self-employment or you may have seen it all before but you are tired of the responsibility of filing corporation tax returns and being a “part-time bookkeeper”. An umbrella company like Brolii looks to remove the stress and time consuming paperwork to allow you to do what you do best.
Here is how it works
- We put you under a full contract of employment to completely free you from IR35 and MSC legislation. This gives you the benefit of statutory employment rights including sick pay and maternity pay.
- We handle all of the contractual agreements made between you and the agency or end client that has been engaged for the assignment.
- You submit your timesheets and allowable expenses via our online system which is open 24/7.
- We invoice the agency/end client.
- We calculate your tax and national insurance contributions, taking into account the allowable expenses submitted, and pay you under PAYE. You are paid regardless of whether the agency or end client has paid your invoice.
It’s that simple!
All of this means you can get on with working, get paid and not have to worry about falling foul of HMRC.
If you would like to find out more about how we could help you, please Contact Us Here