What is an Umbrella company?
An umbrella company works as an intermediary between you and the company you contract for. You are employed by the umbrella company and the umbrella company handles all of the legal paperwork and your accounting administration.
At Brolii, you get all of the advantages of being a contractor or freelancer without the time consuming administration of running your own business and having to consider IR35 & MSC legislation. We like to make your life as simple as possible and allow you to undertake hassle free contracting.
Here is what you can expect when you work under the Brolii umbrella:
- You will have full employment status with fully compliant contract of employment. That mean sick pay, holiday pay, maternity/paternity pay.
- You can stop worrying about IR35 and MSC legislation. Being a Brolii employee means these become irrelevant.
- We handle all of the contractual paperwork with the agency or end client.
- You can claim legitimate business expenses which are deducted from your salary before tax is applied. You only pay tax on the net amount earned, meaning more money in your pocket.
- We handle the invoicing of the agency/end client.
- Our quick payroll system means you get paid whether the invoice has been paid or not. You will no longer have to waste your time chasing payments and it disrupting your cashflow.
- We handle all of your tax and national insurance obligations through PAYE.
- You are completely covered by our public liability, employers liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance.
If you would like to find out more, please Contact Us Here